what to expect as we gather in-person
what's the plan?
As we are “reinventing” church, services may look a little different, but Jesus is still Lord! Here’s the current plan for our in-person gatherings at VFC:
>> Q: WHEN DO WE GATHER IN-PERSON?
This fall, we will hold in-person church services twice a month, with social distancing guidelines in place. No registration is required to attend. Please see below for a list of upcoming in-person gathering dates. We'd love for you to join us!
- Sunday, December 6 | 9 & 11am
>> CLICK HERE to sign up to be water baptized.
- Sunday, December 20 | 9 & 11am
>> Q: WILL THERE BE KIDS MINISTRY AVAILABLE?
For Sunday services, we will offer kids ministry for birth through 5th grade -- or if you prefer, children ages 8 & up may sit with you in the sanctuary during service.
>> Q: WHAT ARE THE HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS?
Your well-being is our top priority! VFC will employ health and social distancing measures for your safety and in consideration of all in attendance.
Please review these guidelines below:
1. MASKS | For the benefit of every guest, we ask everyone to wear a mask in the atrium and all public spaces - atrium, bathrooms, etc. In the sanctuary, masks are optional for the benefit of those who would like to sing. If you do not have a mask or forget yours, we will have disposable masks available upon arrival.
2. HEALTH CHECKS | All volunteers as well as all children attending VFC Kids Ministry programs will have their temperature checked with a no-contact thermometer. Any temps above 100.4 will not be able to attend, per CDC guidelines. Any guests or volunteers who are experiencing persistent coughing or difficulty breathing should attend our online service instead, per CDC guidelines.
3. HUGS AND HANDSHAKES | We are a loving group and we enjoy hugs, handshakes and the like, but for the comfort of others we ask that for now, you refrain and offer an “air hug” instead.
4. CLEANING & SANITATION | Our team has thoroughly and diligently cleaned the building in preparation for your arrival! We will actively clean throughout the morning, with a “deep clean” happening after the 9am service in preparation for the 11am service. Additionally, there are several hand sanitizing stations located throughout the atrium for your convenience.
>> Q: ANYTHING ELSE TO KNOW?
Here are a few logistics that may look a little different in this season!
- No registration necessary. We will have plenty of socially distanced seats available!
- Please park in the south parking lot and enter through the main doors only.
- Atrium restrooms will be open, but all others will remain closed.
- Sorry, our cafe will not be open at this time. Bring your own coffee!
- Select doors to the sanctuary seating will be open and ushers will seat you from front to back (wedding style) to maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Families and social circle friends may sit together and we'll maintain 6 feet of distance between groups.
Your safety and well-being are a top priority to us. Let’s all do our part to keep ourselves and OTHERS safe and comfortable. We appreciate your participation!
If you are not in a position to enjoy an in-person service for any reason (health, readiness, comfort, etc.) at this time, no problem, you can continue to gather with us online! We will continue to offer both online and in-person services -- as both are a vibrant part of our future together!
you may have questions about...
health & social distancing measures
kids ministry (birth - 5th grade)
online church opportunities
keep me in the loop!
Sign up to receive our weekly emails with all the latest scoop at VFC. PLUS, we'll send you a bonus download of our "10-Day Bible Study" eBook!