Staff Job Opportunities
To join the team at Valley Family Church, review the job opportunities below and submit your resume. If you'd like to submit your resume for us to keep on file for future job openings, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley Kids Learning Center
Posted September 28, 2017
Valley Kids Learning Center is a faith-based, family-oriented child care center serving children from ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. We are dedicated to providing children with a safe, nurturing and loving environment.
We are currently accepting applications for Childcare Lead Teacher, Childcare Assistant Teachers, and a cook. Applicants should have a strong desire to educate and car for young children in a Christ-centered environment. As this is a ministry position, we are seeking a candidate whose values and priorities align with that of Valley Family Church without reservation.
- Lead teacher applicants should have a Bachelor or Associates Degree or CDA in early childhood or a related field.
- Assistant teacher applicants should have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Be CPR, First Aid, and Blood borne Pathogen certified or able to obtain certification upon hire.
- Submit to a various background checks including those completed through the Department of Human Services and the Michigan State Police.
- Evidence of Emotional maturity and stability.
- Ability to relation joyfully and sensitively to children.
- Ability to be flexible, patient and understanding with both children and adults.
- Possess physical stamina and agility.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of each child by responding to their emotional, social, and physical needs as well as their educational needs.
- Encourage children's involvement in activities.
- Maintain a professional self-image and project the values of the organization at all times.
- Establish and maintain good, positive communication needs with parents and coworkers on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Teaching Positions have full time and part time availability. The cook is a full time position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com.